Teeth Whitening | Lifelong Teeth Whitening Tricks
Mom always used to say to eat your vegetable because they are good for you. Did you know broccoli, kale, spinach and other dark green vegetables can keep your teeth white? They all have a mineral which produces a film over teeth that does not allow stains to penetrate.
1. Fruits and vegetables such as raw celery, carrots, apples, and other crunchy fruits and veggies will polish your teeth and remove stains as you chew on them.
2. If you drink coffee or tea, you don’t have to have stains your teeth. Just add a little bit of cream or milk to them. This would change the chemistry of the drinks so it won’t stains teeth as much.
3. Kaolin Clay is an abrasive material. Dab your toothbrush into the clay and brush your teeth with it. It would make your teeth whiter, just be careful not to over due it, just like any abrasive material, it could damage the enamel of your teeth.
4. Sip a tablespoon of organic oil and swirl around for about 20 seconds. Drink a couple of glasses of water after.
5. Brush with hydrogen peroxide. Not only it has a bleaching agent that gets your teeth whiter, it also can kill bacteria on your teeth and gums.
6. Pound Dry orange peel into powder. Rub it on your teeth. It would get your teeth whiter.
7. If you like the taste of turmeric, chewing on the root will get your teeth whiter.
8. Chewing on raisins would increase the saliva in your mouth which results in getting rid of stains and plaque.
9. Eat cheese, yogurt and drink milk. They all have protein name casein that strengthens your enamel. Health enamel means healthy and bright teeth.
10. Drinking water after eating and swishing it around can rinse away the stains before they get set on the teeth.
11. Brush your teeth with past of baking soda and lemon juice. Just be careful not to do it too many times. Lemon juice can eat away the enamel on your teeth causing severe sensitivity.
12. Last but most importantly brush and floss everyday that is important for teeth whitening.